[Coco] OS-9 Lev1 software running on Lev2 ??

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 7 11:01:42 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie" <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com>

> Well...... I was just playing it and it seemed to be a normal text
> adventure. I was hoping to play this with my son.
> I mean I still can from floppy, but from the hdd would be so much better.
>
> Charlie

I have a couple of copies, and IIRC it really won't run except from
cassette. It loads the program, then plays back audio from the tape, then
loads more data, then plays more audio etc. You really can't run it from
anything but tape with the remote control to switch it off and on. Not sure
if an emulator can even do it. Even if you have it on CD you'd need to dump
it to tape.

Neil