[Coco] Re: atari USB device

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Tue Nov 23 13:58:29 EST 2004

Well if we get USB storage working, why not just convert the disks to
floppy images on flash drive or 3.5" USB floppy drive, or USB hard
drive, and not hook up the 5.25"?

Just have to ask someone else for disk images, or once-in-a-while pull
out the 5.25" drive to transfer an image from a real disk.

Or you could put a slim 5.25" disk in a PC and use that for making
conversions to 3.5", flash, or hard disk.

-- John.