[Coco] Monitor for the CoCo

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Thu Nov 18 21:16:02 EST 2004

Personally I'd go for one of the commodore 1084 series. That does analog
RGB, and composite video as well.

I believe it is good enough (just) to do 80 columns on com video, but then
you won't need it, will you, since it does RGB.
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.