[Coco] Re: Cheers to the CoCo

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:05:02 EST 2004

Roger. The CoCo community is wonderful. Everyone is so helpful.
Lets be honest, they put up with me.  :-p That says something.

The knowledge of coco hardware and software in the community blows me away.

It really is as good a time as it ever was to be a coco user.

Charlie

"Roger Taylor" <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote in
message news:6.1.2.0.0.20041112010332.01eb74d0 at pop.bayou.com...