[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Left/Right handed DoD playing...

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Thu Nov 11 02:33:58 EST 2004

Okay, so I tried playing DofD for the first time in a couple years. I
only made it to Level 3. Those stupid scorpions! Argh! I remember having
problems with them when I was a kid, and they're still a big pain. I
could hear one approaching, so I typed 'A R' without pressing 'Enter'.
Then, the instant he appeared in front of me, he stung me & killed me,
all before I even had a chance to hit the 'Enter' key!!!

<grumble grumble>

Fred Provoncha