[Coco] Looking for...

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Nov 9 04:52:51 EST 2004

Torsten, here in OZ, there were two styles of feet. One was a square grey
rubber stick-on type, and the other was a plastic black one which had a
special plastic pin to locate it.

Which do you need?
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.