[Coco] www.coco25.com WikiTalk

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Nov 5 15:49:48 EST 2004

Steve,

If two edit at the same time, corruption can happen.  It might even be
a bug, but I saw it happen here at work (we have an internal wiki which
is proving massively useful).  HOWEVER, there is full version control,
so if that did happen, you can always revert back.

With www.wikipedia.com being such a large scale site, I'm sure if this
was a major problem they'd have already solved it (?).

We will have to adpot style and set up some templates for the pages,
but that will come soon enough.  In the meantime, raw text content is
good for the pages -- since we can reformat it later.