[Coco] Re: GANTELET II ?

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 21:57:30 EST 2004

alsplace at pobox.com wrote:

> Public CoCo Database has now started:
>
> http://www.coco25.com
>
> Click the 'wiki' link.  I have not made templates yet, but the wiki
> format will let us all create pages for anything, then 'editors' can
> go in and template-ize it, etc.  It supports uploading files and
> screen shots or sound samples or whatever.

Nice !!

I've started to add to the games and magazine sections.  But this
provokes a question.  If person X is adding items to a section, then
person Y tries to add items to the same section before person X is
finished, what happens?  Hopefully the site will only allow one person
to edit a section while closing off the editing to everyone else.  Does
anyone know, or will it blow-up?

-- Steve --