[Coco] Cheers to the CoCo

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Nov 12 02:23:03 EST 2004

I was Googlin' up a bunch of CoCo sites and just piddling around and I came
across Mary's blog entry mentioning us, whoever played a part in helping
her discover her deceased dad's old CoCo life by way of a bunch of old
dusty CoCo floppy disks.

Mary started out looking at a bunch of useless floppy disks with nil hope,
but because she's like us and doesn't give up easily, in a year's time she
ended up with her wish coming true, thanks to our unique hospitality that
we've always possessed and even though we are from all parts of the world;
we all helped Mary get in touch with her dad.

http://journals.aol.com/nuxie/MyTrs-80CoCojourney/entries/549

Cheers,

--
Roger Taylor