[Coco] Re: Document Formatting

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 15:53:13 EDT 2004

John E. Malmberg wrote:

> Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I must say that I differ almost completely on everything that you
>> have said.
>>
>> You describe a world that I do not wish to live in. A picture that is in
>> very many ways incorrect.
>

> Yet you do not indicate any of those ways.  Which makes me think that
> you are reading something different than what I wrote, and need to
> read it again.

Just to put my two cents worth in, John, I agree nearly 100% with
everything you stated.  What is more important is that, during one
occasion or another, I have had one of those formatting problems dumped
on my eMail.  What is worse, I had my client totally clogged by a person
who didn't take the trouble to consider what an acceptable limit might
be FOR ME.  And, lastly, I am one of those people on fixed income who
cannot constantly update himself just to pretty up the internet.  If I
could afford it I would probably still object to changing just for the
sake of change.

Griz