[Coco] Hello All

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 09:35:54 EDT 2004

(top-posting for brevity)
I'm still a little confused as to what this SP2 will actually do. It looks like
you're saying it will put everyone back to text-only, not allowing html email
content by default rather than relying on a user setting it that way.

I agree, a little color, italics and bold can greatly enhance a message. RTF
(rich-text) was great for that, and not a security risk like html has been. I
wonder why that was never included in email's abilities. That's another of the
various reasons I like the forums Roger has at CoCo3.com... you can do those
things, and safely.

I still intend to never allow XP in my house. If I were to buy a new PC today,
the first thing I'd do is wipe the damn hard drive. I'm about sick of those
hacks at M$ and sure don't need them rooting around my hard drive whenever they
feel like. Absolute power corrupts absolutley. I don't trust 'em.

Bob