[Coco] Re: Hello All

Wintermute bbs at nitemarecafe.com
Wed May 26 09:23:21 EDT 2004

Charlie,

    Some of just lurk on these lists and post about once a decade <G>
Seriously, it does appear that there's a good amount of hardward
development going on. Also, it takes a good, solid, readily available OS
to encourage software development. Since my OS/9 disks have been bad
since probably before the last time I posted to these lists, that has
been a bit of a problem. With NitrOS-9 available now for the stock 6809,
we have a readily available OS. I think, while you have some points,
that the pieces are falling into place nicely for CoCo development to
really pick up pace.

Rod Barnhart