[Coco] Hello All

Kenneth Schunk ken at kenschunk.com
Sat May 29 08:59:41 EDT 2004

Stephen:

The main problem I see with posting from the group to usenet that is
the presence of my e-mail address in anything I post. Once upon a time
it was fine to post to usenet with a real e-mail address, but these
days any address I use that is posted there quickly turns into a spam
collector. I can use my real address here knowing that it's unlikely to
be harvested by a robot someplace and added to a spam list.

Ken

And I must say that it's unlikely that Windows XP service pack whatever
will change the way I use the internet, since I'm using Mac OS-X. Then
again it might - perhaps it will stop some of the script kiddie
attempts on my firewall!