[Coco] Re: sundog and the emulator (Auto-discard notification)

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 08:41:28 EDT 2004

> >i use my real coco to make patch files that can be written to the .dsk
> >images on the pc; this makes "copy-protected" .dsk images that will run
> >under the emulator!
> >

> --

I would have no idea how to do any of that. :)

I do have COCO software called SUPER DISK or something from long ago that I
think will do "wierd" things with disks. :-p I can try to make a .DSK of the
software and upload it, if anyone wants to check it out.

I remember reading in the docs for super disk something like "this software
will not copy copy protected disks, but can be used to help copy them if you
know what your doing."

Something like that ........

Charlie