[Coco] Re: So how was the Fest?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat May 22 19:13:26 EDT 2004

Hello jimcox at miba51.com

On 05/21/04, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
> I've been so buried at work setting up new servers for our
> test lab, that I haven't had time to read all the emails
> to the list lately.  Can anyone tell me how the Fest went?
> Are there any good sites up with photo's and such?
> Cheers!

The fest was great! Mark and Boisy gave a talk about all their products and
what they would like to see happen in the furture, the Club's auction went
well. FWD was there with their retro music CDs and other goodies. Dave K.
was there with his new and improved CoCo2 and 3 emulator (it worked very
well on my E-Book 1260 by 800 screen). Finally Bro Jeremy made it and he
looked great for what he went through. I unfortunatly had to leave Saturday
night due to home situations, but I'm sure Sunday was as blast too. Also
KenTron made it too.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard