[Coco] So how was the Fest?

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Fri May 21 21:40:36 EDT 2004

The fest was great! It was my first one ever and it was awesome to
actually talk to other Coco users face-to-face, which has been a very
rare experience in my life.

I should have some pictures of the Fest up in a few days. I'm in the
process of moving right now, so once I'm settled into my new house I'll
post them. I wish I had taken more photos though. I kept forgetting I had
my camera with me :-)

Fred Provoncha