[Coco] [Color Computer] COCO Copy Software

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 11:33:04 EDT 2004

--- Charlie wrote:
> Does anyone have any information on what software for the COCO3 can
> copy copy protected disks? What software, where it can be purchased...

Somwhere online I found a dsk image called bootleg.dsk which has
a variety of programs (including those mentioned in this thread.)
Can't find the link or I'd post it. I will email it to anyone
who wants it though.

-Bob

PS: Okay guys, it's Tuesday! How about some 'fest reports
for those of us who couldn't make it!