[Coco] [Color Computer] Hard Drive sizes

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu May 13 14:10:31 EDT 2004

Allen,

I haven't tried it under NitrOS-9 on the new SuperDriver package. From what
I recall from the Glenside driver is that the CF is as fast a hard drive.
There was some interesting data we recorded on how fast CF can format. Some
in 10seconds and others in 35 seconds per a HDB-DOS drive. ????

Boisy have made alot of improvements to our driver. MAJOR release in the
near future. In testing phase........

Final answer......FAST but not as fast as SCSI.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9