[Coco] Memory Stick and more on CoCo?

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Sat May 8 22:51:22 EDT 2004

At 09:58 PM 5/8/2004 -0400, you wrote:

SuperBoard doe not have USB as a current option. Super Expansion project
maybe???

Not sure what you mean by no need for an adapter???? Interface or adapter?
There will always be a need for an interface for the USB, but yes it would
plug directly in, if USB becomes an item on the CoCo. I'm sure we won't be
writing drivers for every device out there. Will make it easier for other
people to. Tools are VERY good these days. Boisy's development tools are
out of this world. Don't have it? Make it. Boisy does it on the software, I
do it on the hardware. :) More developers on the CoCo platform would have
more support devices......

Smart Media is now on the CoCo........ :)

Mark
Cloud-9