[Coco] Experimental CoCo Case Repaintings

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue May 4 20:25:49 EDT 2004

At 06:21 PM 5/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok folks, I have a couple of (large) images of a repainted CoCo 2 case
>using the Krylon Fusion paint.  I have to say I am pleased with the
>results, and even so it could have come out much better had I waited a bit
>longer for drying.  Consider this a dry run...
>
>http://aes.dyndns.org:6809/DSC00006.JPG
>http://aes.dyndns.org:6809/DSC00007.JPG

Ok, now that you've actually shown photos that prove that I wasn't an
oddball for painting my entire CoCo system with the FleckStone texture
paint, I'll have to admit that I used that CoCo for years like that during
most of my programming ventures.  The only parts that tried to wear down
were the places where my hands would rest, but that never even wore off.

Anyway, that red and blue combo is... uh... really loud!  :)  Looks cool,
though.

I wonder what beige, black, or silver would look like?