[Coco] CoCo Fest

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at lightfirst.com
Sun May 2 17:06:27 EDT 2004

 HEY!

Do y'all see the days till the FEST!?

If anyone is planning on coming as an exhibitor and has not yet informed us,
please do so immediately.

We're trying to put together a brochure of some sort, but we would like all
the exhibitors to be listed.  Deadline is this coming Wednesday for the
brochure.

PLEASE contact us.

Thanks.

By the way,

Add one to the current list of Confirmed Exhibitors!

Welcome with me, Karl Sefcik of Bargeman Research Labs!!!:

Cloud-9

FWD Computing

Luckey Corner

Dave & Sue Poitras