[Coco] Possible remedy for old yellow

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun May 2 11:53:20 EDT 2004

MIke

There are some industrial paints that are available, that do work
well but require heat tempering to become somewhat durable. I
believe the paint is cured in a oven. The problem is to high a
temperature and the plastic deforms and to low the curing time is to
long and the cumalitive heat treatment will also deform plastics.

I remember that some of the mechanical engineers at work about 6
yrs ago were experimenting with the painting of polycarbonate
palstics pieces. They met with some success.

james