[Coco] Glenside IDE drivers problematic?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue May 25 23:35:42 EDT 2004

At the Fest I picked up a Cloud-9 IDE interface, and the Glenside
drivers (since Cloud-9 does not have OS-9 drivers for their interface
yet).  For the longest time I thought the conflict I was having was
with the KenTon SCSISYS2 drivers (trying to copy from a SyQuest drive
to the IDE drive) but now it looks like the Glenside drivers are
locking up.  I have seen the lockup without SCSISYS present, just
dsaving from floppy to the IDE interface.

Do these drivers work?  Are there any gotchas?  Any advice?

		Allen