[Coco] Away May 31-June 8

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 19 08:51:45 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I will be away from May 31 through June 8, so coco list admin duties will
be put off, unless I can get to an Internet cafe. :)

The Discovery Channel is doing a special segment on Erzsebet (Elizabeth)
Bathory, the "Blood Countess". As part of it, they will be filming me at
work in my studio, at the radio station, and during a rehearsal for my
opera "Erzsebet". They are also flying my wife Stevie and me to Slovakia
for a castle tour in the beautiful little town of Cachtice. My third visit
to Csejthe Castle! (Dennis's motto: Give me a free ticket, I'll go anywhere.)

I'll report back if anything interesting happens. Otherwise, my journal
will appear in the usual place (http://bathory.org/). For those of you who
missed it on Halloween 2001 (which seems to have been about everyone in the
world), a streaming copy of the Travel Channel segment with a castle tour
is posted there, with me all in black. :)

Speaking of Central Europe, my old CPU simulation game "Simul-80" is still
in use at one of the universities in Bosnia, for teaching how CPUs work. Ya
nevah know.

Dennis