[Coco] Anybody ever post "Quaver"?

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 12:49:24 EST 2004

--- Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <bathory at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
> At 05:11 AM 3/31/04 -0600, x0remery at dsbmail.itg.ti.com wrote:
> >The way I read it, the program is assembled (originally to tape) with
> >multiple ORGs. This makes it a royal pain to transfer directly to disk, but
> >probably possible. IMO, the simpler method would be to...
> >"Use the source, Luke!" and re-assemble it directly to disk.
> >You do have the source, right?
>
> Maybe somewhere. The latest source (2.3) is somewhere in storage. Only the
> object code was ever released.

Hmm.. I'm looking at the 1.0 listing... with regard to the following, did 2.3
change much?
$40-$43 Waveform tables from basic
$4400-$47FF Envelope tables from basic

I originally entered it without an assembler, used
CSAVEM"QUAVER.BIN",&H47F0,&H4A3B,&H47F0

In retrospect, I don't think multiple ORGs is the problem.

-Bob