[Coco] Anybody ever post "Quaver"?

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 00:56:46 EST 2004

Dennis, I have the original "Color Quaver" on cassette from Green
Mountain Micro.  Just saw it in my collection yesterday as I was making
a hard copy of my Coco inventory.  My Coco is not readily available
right now, but I would be happy to do whatever you would like with the
cassette, assuming it will still load.  I suppose we get back to the
discussion about 6 months ago about how to transfer program files from a
5.25" Coco floppy to a PC so that the files can be sent over the
internet.  My active PC's all have 3.5" floppy drives and my Cocos all
have 5.25" floppy drives.  What would be the best way to transfer?  Pull
out an old mothballed PC with both 3.5" and 5.25" floppy drives?
Connect the Coco to the PC via RS232 cable?  If no one else has a copy
of "Quaver", maybe I should just snail mail mine to someone as a
temporary loan to make the transfer quicker.

-- Steve --