[Coco] [Color Computer] Pokes Peeks'n Execs books for the TRS-80 Color Computer

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 29 20:49:34 EST 2004

Neil

I think someone really overpaid for these. Brand new they were not
more than $25 each. I can't tell I hav eall my old Rainbows packed
now for moving day.

james

On 29 Mar 2004 at 17:23, Neil Morrison wrote:

To:             	"Coco Club" <cococlub at yahoogroups.com>,
	"Coco" <colorcomputer at yahoogroups.com>,
	"TRS80 MC10 Club"
<trs80mc10club at yahoogroups.com>
From:           	"Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>
Date sent:      	Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:23:45 -0800
Copies to:      	Subject:        	[Coco] [Color Computer]
Pokes Peeks'n Execs books for the TRS-80
	Color Computer
Send reply to:  	ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com,
	CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
<coco at maltedmedia.com>