[Coco] Re: Mystery chip on COCO2 XC80652P

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 10:54:59 EST 2004

Hello Neil

On 03/11/04, Neil Morrison wrote:

> [...]

Trust me mate, we have regulations here too, that doesn't mean every follows
them, but most of us realize that there are good reasons for those rules.
One has to be a licensed electrician to wire a house, or their work has to
inspected by a licensed electrician if anyone does the work on their own.

Cheers
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard