[Coco] Re: Help: Magnavox 1CM135 Monitor

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Mon Mar 1 15:21:40 EST 2004

Boisy
Do everything just like richard batt says but do it with
power off and monitor unplugged!! Also you might want to take
a close look all over the flyback. If there are cracks in the
flybacks plastick case or tiny wires sticking out the side
where they souldnt be then nothing will help but replacing
the flyback.

Good Luck
Eric