[Coco] Looking for TCCM article

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 12:20:52 EDT 2004

--- "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at speakeasy.net> wrote:
> I remember the cover of the first TCCM I saw... had Star Trek on the
> cover, there was a Star Trek game by Jake Commander.
>
> I'd be interested to buy the issue or at least get a photocopy or scan
> of that article and the cover one if someone has it.

That was the very first CoCo magazine I ever saw, and I still have it here, but
unfortunately the bottom 1/3 of the cover is missing. I do have the game handy,
probably a slightly modified version... I changed some of the number
assignments to suit a numeric keypad and I think I added speech pak support.

I still play that game once in a while, probably my favorite magazine game. I
even considered making a CC3 version with graphics, which would be fairly easy.

Let me know if you still need the game or, uh, partial scan of the cover.

cheers,
Bob Emery
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/coco.html