[Coco] Looking for TCCM article

Charles Goodwin chagoo at ameritech.net
Sat Jun 19 23:53:48 EDT 2004

The article you are interested in is Space Trek which was in Vol. 1, No. 3 May 1983.  The article was by Kerry Leichtman and program by Jake Commander and used 16K Extended Color Basic.

I will see if I can send you a copy of this article.

"John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at speakeasy.net> wrote:
I remember the cover of the first TCCM I saw... had Star Trek on the
cover, there was a Star Trek game by Jake Commander.

I'd be interested to buy the issue or at least get a photocopy or scan
of that article and the cover one if someone has it.

Thanks,

-- John.