[Coco] PAL colour artifacts

Fedor Steeman dino at dds.nl
Fri Jun 25 04:25:06 EDT 2004

I actually wrote a very short article on this on my website:
http://hjem.get2net.dk/steeman/articles.html, with the idea of adding some
pictures of this effect in the near future, but I never really got around to
do it yet. For those who might find it fun to get an idea of this I could
make a bit more haste with this!

Cheers,
Fedor

http://hjem.get2net.dk/steeman/