[Coco] MPI question

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Jul 29 23:44:30 EDT 2004

At 05:24 PM 7/29/2004 -0700, you wrote:

Stephen,

All MPI's need to be modified to CORRECTLY function in a CoCo3. Some will
say that it isn't
necessary but if your software looks at the overlapping address there is a
bus conflict. There is a peek that you can do to see if your MPI has been
modified. It is on the our web site under FAQs....I think......

In the 26-3024 it is a PAL upgrade, available at Cloud-9. The 26-3124 is
the smaller new MPI and that is a hardware update with discrete TTL chips.
Paul Barton has that available on his web site. All the MPI purchased from
Cloud-9 have the updates in them.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9