[Coco] Re: MPI question

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:09:10 EDT 2004

I thought all multipaks had to be modified to work with the COCO3. If the
3124 is the newest "small" one labeled TANDY, that one does have to be
modified. I did mine long long ago. It required the installation of a
daughter card, held up on one of the mounting posts.

Charlie

"Stephen Blunt" <sblunt at agsecorp.com> wrote in
message
news:0BB2A73E447C2745B44158FE2EA7498E01C6A7 at exchange.westmont.intra...
Can anyone help me with an MPI question?

I know that the 26-3024 multipak needs to be patched to work with a coco3.
Once it is patched will it still work with a coco2? I gather the 26(5?)-3124
will work for both without mod. Is this correct or am I completely barking
up
the wrong tree?

Thanks,

Stephen Blunt