[Coco] MINIHOG Demo Here Now!

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Thu Jul 29 20:12:00 EDT 2004

I ran into the same problem too on my HDB-DOS system.  For some reason it
doesn't like running through a hard drive.  Believe it or not, I'm using
CBASIC 3 with a touch of machine language.  I'm absolutely terrible with
assembly, so this is the best I could do.  For some reason when it gets
compiled into machine language code, it will not run from a HD.  I can't use
CBASIC 3 off of my HD either, so it's the way that is programmed.  It's a
bummer though, because originally I wanted this game to be HD installable.

-Chris