[Coco] MINIHOG Demo Here Now!

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jul 29 07:59:20 EDT 2004

Chris,

I downloaded your demo and ran it on my CoCo 3.  A great start!  It's
great to see CoCo development still going on.  Definitely keep up your
development on this game.

The game ran fine under HDB-DOS as long as I ran it from floppy.  I
backed it up to drive 25 and did the LOADM and EXEC from there, got a
black screen for a few seconds, then the CoCo 3 reset back into
HDB-DOS.  I would like to see the game run properly on an HDB-DOS
drive.

What development environment are you using to develop the game?