[Coco] assembly questions?

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Sat Jul 24 21:15:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

	Most of the assembly I have "played" around with has been
x86. I have also played with 68k and ... looked at PPC.

	I have no VHDL training. But I do have a EE degree. When
reading the 6809 newsgroup (I think that is where I read it), I
came across articles describing a reimplementation of the 6809. I
think this was for Xilinx or Lattice or (wasn't there one of these
that began with an A?).

					kevin