[Coco] speech/orch pak

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Thu Jul 22 12:58:28 EDT 2004

Ok, That all makes sense. So I wonder what the limit of concurrent devices
you could have attached via Y-cable (or something with a lot more
connections). Do you thing you could connect 2 multipaks at the same time to
allow 8 device to be simultaneously connected? Eg a FD-501, ssc, orch-90,
real time clock, superIDE and 3 rompaks.

SB

'I stepped in What??'