[Coco] RomPack

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Jul 22 10:32:30 EDT 2004

Steve,

I'll bring along a SuperIDE to lunch today. This is the best yet and the
SuperBoard will be along the same lines.....

Last night with a BETA copy SuperDrivers from Boisy I was talking to an
ATAPI LS-120 disk drive. Some issues yet but this package is the best
driver ever. Bootable and senses your devices for you, SCSI, ATA/IDE and
ATAPI. No more making descriptors!

Fun stuff!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9

>Thanks much, Boisy.  You and Mark continually amaze me.
>
>Art:
>
>What are the odds that the rompack is still operable?  Might the battery
still be working?  Probably not.  If not, is there any way to recharge the
battery or to replace it?