[Coco] RomPack

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 18:03:19 EDT 2004

Thanks, Mark.  I'm starting to remember something from ages ago.  About
the time I bought ADOS or XADOS from Art, my files began being time/date
stamped.

Art, if you are listening in, did you sell this to me?  Didn't it have
special drivers?  Did ADOS access the SmartWatch to add this time
information to the saved files for a creation date, or display the time
and date at start-up?

-- Steve --