[Coco] Coconuts in the Washington, DC, or Richmond, VA area...

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Wed Jul 21 17:30:09 EDT 2004

So tempting! Unfortunately I think it is the controller these days that is
becoming few and far between. I do like the idea of that Compact Flash
adapter - the SuperIDE from Cloud9, but I think to make the best use of it I
really need a multipak.

I have a general question for everyone. I never owned a speech or orchestra
pak. How did it work? Could you use it in conjunction with a multipak and
other rompaks or is that not workable- don't laugh at my ignorance, I am
trying to learn :)

SB

'I stepped in what??'