[Coco] OS-9 Level 2 Development System

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jul 20 20:31:16 EDT 2004

Kevin

The C-Compiler Book with the two diskets in the inside back pocket
is a metal spiral bound book. Or at least the one I bought. Cheapest
software I ever bought. Radio Shack was clearing out a bunch of
stuff at a local hamfest, amature radio. I saw the book and asked
how much? I handed it to him and he said, Book $1. Needless to
say I could not get the dollar bill out of my pocket fast enough. To
my joy in the back pocket were two diskettes.

james