[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Help with ms-dos DSKINI please

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:34:46 EDT 2004

Thanks. I actualy understood that. I don't know about removing bytes and all
that. So what I did was take a copy of the lsl.dsk file and formated it
under Nitros9. Then I renamed it BLANKT40DD.OS9. Now I can just copy and use
this as a new disk whenever I need it.

As you say, for RSDOS dskini can use a standard JVC 35track dsk created by
mess, so thats no problem.

Excellent. Thanks Robert.

This is all great stuff to know.

Charlie