[Coco] Re: Help with ms-dos DSKINI please

Nathan Woods npwoods at cybercom.net
Mon Jul 19 14:27:58 EDT 2004

Charlie writes:

> I think what I need to know is the proper Heads, Tracks, Sectors, Sector
> Bytes and 1st sector to tell MESS.
>
> I could guess Heads 2, Tracks 40, but after that I'm lost.

The default settings should be correct for most typical usage.  Very little
CoCo stuff uses say, 512 byte sectors, for example.

Stephen Blunt writes:

> I have tried to login into the MESS bulletin board to pose question such
> as these but it refuses to let me in :(

I know that that IE6 has a few problems with the MESS board because IE6
doesn't want to send it cookies.  You can get around this by going into
Internet Settings --> Privacy --> Web Sites --> Edit, and setting
bannister.org to "Always Allow".

 -N