[Coco] Re: Re: Help with ms-dos DSKINI please

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 14:06:10 EDT 2004

Thanks Stephen. Here is another issue. The LSL.DSK file is a self booting
Nitros9 disk that start Leisure Suit Larry after boot. In MESS I mount
lsl.dsk and type DOS to boot the disk, and the screen clears and returns me
to an OK prompt. Am I missing something?

Charlie

"Stephen Blunt" <sblunt at agsecorp.com> wrote in
message
news:0BB2A73E447C2745B44158FE2EA7498E01C5C4 at exchange.westmont.intra...
Charlie,

There are 2 ways. You can either use the imgtool tool that is provided with
MESS. It is not the most intuitive program and may not make double sided
disks. The easiest way is to:

Start MESS
Start the desired system eg coco3
Goto the Devices menu
Select one of the floppy drives
Select Create
You can specify exactly what type and size of disk image.

Stephen Blunt