[Coco] [Color Computer] Fwd: For Sale

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 16 20:24:29 EDT 2004

I have to get rid of some of the computer stuff I have a round the
house. I can not get into my bed room because of the
boxes on the floor.

Below is a path to a list of things I have for sale. There are some
pictures but not everything listed is pictured.

I'm asking $500 plus S&H for everything.  This is for the Coco.

The first $500 check that gets to my mail box is the winner. Include a
note how you want it shipped and I will ship and e-mail
you the shipping charges.

    http://home.earthlink.net/~daveekelly/sale/coco.htm

Dave Kelly
10371 Renfaire Drive