[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: CoCo keyboard

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 15:09:54 EDT 2004

I remember an article a while back about using a PC keyboard with the
Commodore 64.  Basically, the article had you throw out the
keyboard's intelligence, scratch through all the traces on the PC
keyboard, make new traces, and wire it up to the C64's ribbon cable.

That approach would work with other computers too, eh?

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "John" <John0457 at h...> wrote:
> PIA is bi-directional, so in theory it should be possible to scan
> the keyboard using Port A as an output and port B as an input or
> vice versa. My concern is that a number of games may bypass the
CoCo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM