[Coco] CHX broke? for 6309l2v030201

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Wed Jul 14 17:14:35 EDT 2004

Paul,

PATH= is a shell+ thing and is an AWESOME feature, I use it all the time.
For those of you that are not on the current NitrOS-9 platform or the ones
that are, look for the next release. Boisy and the small group of
developers are doing a GREAT job. The .docs are getting done as well.

We are testing SuperDrivers out as well.  Along with NitrOS-9's add driver
descriptor automation. Never touch a descriptor again... The driver queries
the device and sets accordingly! Never has the OS had this, utilities would
make the descriptors. Now the OS handles them.

GREAT Work to all.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9