[Coco] OS9 Getclock

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Wed Jul 14 15:05:42 EDT 2004

Boisy,
   Thanks for the reply. It feels great getting back into NITROS9 again.
I now have both a laptop and
a desktop running the May 14, 2004 release.
    I still can not get NITROS9 to format or read my 360K drive or the
720K drive. Both DSKINI.exe and RETRIEVE.exe under MSDOS works with the
drives. I have been able to use DSKINI to make both a 40T and a 80T boot
disk and then used RETRIEVE to copy them to a DSK and the DSK's do boot
on the emulator. I understand that IBM thinkpads have a floppy problem,
but the desktop is a IBM 486 DX2. It uses a standard floppy cable, so I
would expect it be
compatible. I am running DOS 6.2 on the desktop.

John Donaldson