[Coco] Portal-9 Questions

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Jul 14 02:58:19 EDT 2004

At 01:59 PM 7/13/2004, you wrote:
>On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:53:39 -0500
>Mannequin* <mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote:
>
> > If I run into anything else, I'll let you know. Until then, I'm pretty
> > impressed with the build feature. I like it alot... Now I have to
> > finish learning 6809ASM.  :)
>
>Alright, I just did run into one other problem. I'm not too sure what
>this is caused by, but I just opened one of the projects that came with
>the pack you can download off of coco3.com, and Portal-9 pretty much
>turned everything that was a text field blank, then made the title bar
>all white. I've never quite seen anything like this before. I was able
>to close it down, so I still had control... Weird.

Ok, it's important that I know what version of Windows you're using and
also whether you just opened the project or if you did a build on it, etc.

Also, please try this....  uninstall everything and let the installers
choose c:\Portal-9, the default.  Something is hinting to me that there
might be a hard-coded path somewhere in the system that needs to find
something in c:\Portal-9.

Try that and write me back,

Roger Taylor